Sunday, April 22, 2007

New Travel Blog

Yo! Welcome to my new blog about traveling! I travel a lot and it's pretty cool but I didn't use to like it because I didn't know how to do it. Now that I know my way around I love it and it's become a lifestyle for me.

In the past year I've flown over 140,000 miles and have talked with dozens of people about tips and tricks to make traveling life as good as it can get.

I fly with the Star Alliance and stay at the Starwood hotels. I'm a 1k member on United Airlines, a Gold member with the Star Alliance, and a Gold Preferred member with Starwood. These programs cost me NOTHING to be a part of but they get me tons of free upgrades on rooms and flights which IS a big deal so sign up and be loyal!

I also paid a couple hundred bucks to be a part of United's Red Carpet Club which allows me to rest in their lounges inbetween flights. This was THE BEST decision I ever made in regards to travel. Having that break from the chaos and intercom speakers and lousy chairs in the waiting areas as well as the healthy free snacks they give is awesome. Some of the lounges even have showers to use and other cool stuff!

The last thing I want to say today and reason I named this blog what I did is to encourage you to get AIRBORNE! It's a must! It's basically vitamin C and some other healthy things but it really helps you to not get sick and then if you do get sick you won't feel as sick. There is also Emergen-C which is great but I like Airborne b/c it comes in a little tube so it's easier to travel with and it automatically dissolves in the glass so you don't need to stir it.

Happy Travels and look for more fun tips!
DJ

2 comments:

Alison B. said...

i just bought my first tube of airborne for my flights to and from belize last week. it wasn't the best thing i have ever had to drink, but i am still healthy! cold water is highly recommended!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing and publishing your new blog about traveling and for very interesting travel.
Karachi Hotel